The Waterfall Effect
One of the things people seem to struggle with most is drinking enough water and so we have found a fun way to get everyone drinking more water.
There are soo many reasons for us to drink water and you will never find a health professional, nutritionist or fitness instructor who will tell you that it is not important to drink water. As an adult, we are 60% water and so in order to keep that topped up, we need to keep drinking it. However, it never seems to be very easy to do it.
Here are our top 10 reasons to drink water
1. It helps keep your skin beautiful
2. It helps to keep us full and therefor helps us lose weight
3. It regulates our body temperature
4. It helps maintain blood pressure
5. It reduces the chance of a hangover
6. It helps to boost performance in exercise
7. Keeping your skin hydrated can help prevent wrinkles
8. It keeps your minerals and nutrients accessible.
9. It lubricates the joints
10. It delivers oxygen around the body.
How to remember to drink it?
The idea of the waterfall effect is that we use social media to remind each other to drink water. We all know that social media crazes go all over the place so lets do one that will help us to do something healthy.
How it works?
So what you do is you have to join the group on Facebook and you post a picture or a video of you having some water please be as creative as you like and you tag three friends to remind them to have some water.
The comment should just read “Thanks @xyz for the reminder” and you encourage them to do the same. Before you know it the waterfall will expand and we will all be being reminded to drink water more often.