Top 5 Packing Tips
We are always looking for the best way to get more stuff with us when we are travelling but with as little inconvenience and without paying extra weight. Here are my top 5 tips to help make this happen.
Me at home I can wear the same shirt for 5 days in a row. Me on vacation I will probalby do 2 to 3 outfit changes a day
- Roll your clothes. By rolling up your clothes you can make much more room in your luggage which Is great for those travelling on a hand luggage or backpack base. However, remember if you have a larger case that weight can become an issue. I am now such an expert packer I must buy smaller cases to stop putting too much weight in my bag so be careful with efficient packing.
- Think about wearable luggage. What I mean by that is something with lots of pockets you can store things in. Think how much more you can fit in some cargo trousers over a pair of leggings. Have you seen that Marvel movie where she talks about her vest and how many good pockets it has that is the ultimate travel vest 😊
- Use small container for small packing. For example, pull bottles for cotton swabs or tick tack boxes for kirby grips so that they don’t get lost in your luggage.
- Use folder clips over things like razors so that they don’t cut your or get caught on any of your luggage when it is your bag keeping you and it from injury.
- Use a neck pillow with a zip and take the pillow out and fill with clothes. If you don’t have a neck pillow you could literally take a regular cushion, and no one will question it. Create room for extra things. Although if you put your undies in there remember to put a couple of spares in your back just in case you lose it.
What are your top packing tips we would love to hear them?
Top 10 Travel Tips that I swear by Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff When you are on holiday things go wrong and that can be the beauty of a great story. If you get wrapped up on an idea of perfection, then you can miss out on so much so go with the flow and embrace what...
This weekend I went to Prague and we saw what appeared to be motorised scooters that have become more and more popular in the big cities on the sides of the streets just sitting around and curiosity got the better of me so we decided to give it a go. Going up to the...